Terms & Conditions
Website disclaimer (Bowood)
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by [Bowood Estates] and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of [Bowood Estates]. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, [Bowood Estates] takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Season Ticket Terms and Conditions
1. Season Tickets will be posted to you, so please order your season ticket well in advance of your first visit.
2. Your Season Ticket will be sent in the post to you within two-three weeks of purchase. If you do not receive your Season Ticket (s) within four weeks, please contact the Visitor Department on 01249 810961.
3. A Family Season Ticket will be issued as four separate tickets, one per named individual.
4. Season Tickets should be presented to the Admissions desk on each visit. If you do not have your Season Ticket with you, you may be asked to pay the admission fee. No refund will be available.
5. Bowood is not responsible for any Season Ticket which is lost, stolen, defaced, damaged or destroyed. If the Season Ticket is lost, stolen, defaced, damaged or destroyed, the management may, at its discretion, issue a replacement season ticket to the Ticket Holder upon payment by the Ticket Holder of a non-refundable fee of £5.00 per card.
6. The Early Bird Offer ends at 5pm on 28th February 2013. Bowood must be in receipt of payment by 5pm on 28th February 2013 in order to benefit from the Early Bird Offer. Any payment and/or applications received after this time via the Visitor Department or online will be subject to the full 2013 Season Ticket prices. No exceptions will be made.
7. The Annual Pass is specific to the named person. Season Tickets are NOT REFUNDABLE OR TRANSFERABLE and proof of identity will be required on admission.
8. Each Season Ticket grants the holder an unlimited number of visits during normal opening hours to Bowood House, Gardens, Adventure Playground and Rhododendron Walks (in flowering season). Last admission 5pm (or 4pm after Autumn clock change).
9. The 2013 Season Ticket is valid throughout the season which runs from 20th March 2013 to November 5th 2013.
10. Junior Season Tickets are only available for children 12 years and under i.e. those allowed in the Adventure Playground. Children over the age of 12 years must purchase a full adult ticket, and are subject to all other terms and conditions.
11. The Season Ticket must be available for inspection and produced by the Holder when asked by any Bowood Employee at all times when the Season Ticket has been used to gain admission to Bowood House & Gardens.
12. Season Tickets do not include admission to events held by third parties including the Bowood dog show.
13. Bowood management reserves the right to close the House and Gardens in exceptional circumstances which are outside of the managements control with no reimbursement.
14. Bowood management reserves the right to withdraw Season Tickets without rebate.
15.Bowood management reserves the right to alter terms and conditions without notice.
16. Prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rate.
17.All information is correct at the time of publication, but may be subject to change.